Sigh, starting something is always hard to do.
I had plans to
- Take a photo of all the books I bought from Jo and sell the ones that I don’t like online.
- Call the carpenter to come over and give me a quote to fence the area in the front
- Pack the rooms up
- Paint the remaining rooms
- Clean up the vomit stain on the carpet from the last party in the living room
- Send an advertisement out to rent my rooms
- Write a business plan on a tv show that I wish to produce back home in KK
- Prepare the snow puff for obedience class in two weeks
- Get snow puffs registration done
- Get her jabs up to date
- Purchase the Chemistry tickets
I don’t mean to do all the above by this week but I have to start at least one from the to do list!
He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.