A shout out to Mommy Out Numbered for nominating my blog for this award. Thanks for for the tag and I really do appreciate your support ❤
“The Liebster award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers! It has German origins and has several definitions: dearest, lovely, pleasant, and valued, among many others. This award is a great way to make connections with fellow bloggers, and support new blogs or blogs with less than 1,000 followers!”
I started my blog when I met my boyfriend who had an ex girlfriend who was a well known blogger. It opened up a new world to me and I was really fascinated with the idea of keeping a public diary out in the world wide web. The blog started in 20six and I migrated to WordPress and have haphazardly updated it through out the years. 12 years down the road I have rekindled my love for blogging especially now after having the almost 3 year old twins and my 7 month old baby girl. This blog is a good place to share my thoughts and experiences with the children, I do worry about online predators with the sharing of photos of my children here but at the same time I do not want to let my fear and other assholes rule what I do with my life especially on a medium that has been wonderful to use so far.
I would like to nominate the blogs below and spread the love and kindness:
HA! So, let’s get straight into answering the questions posted by Mommy Out Numbered
1. Where would you like to travel?
I really want to visit Japan and Disneyland ( I will forever be a kid at heart)
2. What does your name / blog name mean?
My blog name was created by my husband and it can either mean Miss Sabah Audrey Chong (which was a pageant I won when I was too young) or Ms Audrey Chong
3. What is your recent passion?
4. What is your favotite TV shows?
I don’t watch tv but when I do it would usually have something to do with DIY or Home Renovations
5. Which subject were you good with in school?
6. What type of food do you like?
Desserts (because seriously life would be nothing without desserts)
7. Dog person or Cat person?
Hmm, I seriously want a cat but no one else in the house wants em so I guess I will never know if I am a cat person or not.
8. Do you blog on your phone, tablet, laptop, or computer?
I mostly blog on my phone
9. What is your next home project?
Good question! My next home project will be a fish pond after we complete our container succulent fountain garden.
10. What is your favourite night time snack?
hmm, don’t snack at night
11. What form of exercise do you prefer?
10 Random facts about myself:
1. I am trying to grow my hair long (it is taking ages)
2. It took me two years to grow out my eyebrows
3. I am loud and boisterous and seriously love to swear
4. I graduated from AUT with a Communications degree (utterly useless tbh)
5. I have two Samoyeds and their names are Kaia and Murphy
6. I love reading magazines about home and garden
7. I am trying to grow old with class but just keep getting crass-ier?
8. I am hooked on planting and propagating succulents after I saw some photos on Instagram about them
9. I told my husband I want 4 kids but secretly want 6
10. I used to join beauty pageants and won first runner up in Miss Malaysia/World
If you decide to do this tag, please answer these questions below.
- What inspires you to blog?
- What are you currently passionate about?
- What are you currently reading?
- What is a handy beauty trick you like to use?
- What would you do with $5000?
- Lip gloss or Lipstick? Why?
- Would you match your outfit with your kids or partner?
- What can’t you live without?
- Do you have a Facebook page for you blog? What is it?
- How would you define your style? Be it fashion, parenting, etc.
Can’t wait to read your answers 🙂
THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1,000 followers.
- Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it and know what to do! (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post!